Holy cannoli, I have a lot of stories to share. I’ll be splitting this into more than one post because it’s going to be long.
Fun fact: I just said “post” with a really strong New England accent. No idea where that came from.
First off, a few points that need to be mentioned:
1. Rachel Lewenauer correctly guessed what song I got the title of my post “Travel travel travel etc. Europe Europe” post from. It’s called “Badgers” and it’s really stupid so if you don’t know it, it’s not worth looking up. It literally just repeats “badgers badgers badgers badgers etc. MUSHROOM MUSHROOM” over and over again for a minute or so. I think it’s funny but that’s just me. Anyways, congratulations Rachel, you win 6 kroner! Woohoo!
2. I promised a picture of my bruised knees a few days ago, but the picture is not going to happen. Nothing happened to my knees, much to my surprise. I only have one bruise on my right knee, I think, which isn’t worth taking a picture of. (I was just going to look at my knees to see if anything new has happened but I have so many layers on that I won’t be able to get to my knee, haha). Sorry to disappoint you all, but maybe in the future something interesting will happen to them.
3. Ramen is an international thing, apparently. If I’ve already said this before, just skip this bit. I can’t remember if I’ve discussed it or not and I’m too crunched for time right now to check if I’ve talked about it. They have Ramen here in Norway which is great for me since I love Ramen, and it’s still cheap here. Of course it’s more expensive than in the US, but whatever. I’m seriously considering doing a segment on which I talk about Ramen about the world, but it won’t happen for a while until I’ve gotten Ramen from a few more countries.
4. There’s a possibility that some of my posts in the future will be in the form of a video. I have a Webcam on my laptop so I can take video; however, I need to check and see that I have video editing software on my computer. We’ll see how it goes. I might make a video and then hate it so much that I just delete it and scrap the whole idea. I’ll keep you guys updated on the situation.
5. I’m leaving very early tomorrow morning (I have to leave Kringsjå at 6:08 AM which means I have to get up around 5:15 AM… good gravy) to travel and won’t be back in Oslo until Monday afternoon, so this will be my last blog post until Monday night (my time). I’m not taking my computer with me since I obviously don’t want it to be stolen, and I’m not sure if I’ll have other Internet access. So don’t distress if you don’t hear from me this weekend, and you should have a lot of good material to read on Monday. Undoubtedly I will split my stories into multiple posts again since it will be easier to read.
6. My heater hasn’t been working worth a darn the past two days, and it’s making me angry.
7. …honestly can’t remember what I was going to say here. I’ll think of it eventually.
8. Remembered what I was going to say! WordPress has decided to stop notifying me when people comment on my posts, so if it takes me a while to respond to your comment, don’t think I hate you.
9. Now that all that general information is out of the way, head over to part II to read fun stories!